21 April 2009

Miscela Menu exterior










I'm having a bit of trouble with the layout of the menu. I was tortured by the printer during the creation of the Welcome booklet, so I am nervous about depending on the printer being my friend. I want to create a full menu. So far I have the exterior rough laid out. I found six images to add to the interior of the menu in a similar fashion as the Welcome booklet. Also, I've included the very rough start to my Graphic Standards Manual. Any initial thoughts are always welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I would suggest using the image of the snail consistently with your initial layout for standards manual. Seems like it could work well with the title that is vertically aligned at the bottom right corner of each page. Because the way that your standards manual is set up right now, at least from what I can tell on the screen, there seems to be a bit of a disconnection from your miscela identity and the manual, so the snail would be a little thing that would help in a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so i clicked on one of the images after i posted, and now see that you do have that snail pattern in each slide. Maybe it could be pushed more though...

    ReplyDelete